Updated Master for a Fresh Serene Start
I updated the Master bedroom for a serene fresh start to 2022. Here is what I did:
- Decided on a color scheme and removed any current accessories that didn't fit that
- Added curtain panels to the current valence
- Put up new blinds on the windows. They were over twenty years old and had significantly yellowed.
- Bought a new bedspread
- And swapped out a floor rug with the rug from downstairs in my living room. Placing things in a different spot in the house makes it feel new. Truly!
- Finally I cleaned surfaces, mirrors, vacuumed, and dusted. I probably should have been doing this better in general and more consistently but nobody's perfect. Definitely not me at least. I openly admit my shortcomings.
So there you have it! Walaa! Whoot whoot! I am loving the space and ready to move forward to the new year.♥️